Interested in being a full-time missionary but worried about committing for a full year. At PCA we offer missionary internships of 3 and 6 month durations. As a missionary intern, you will be able to have the full experience of being a foreign missionary without having to commit to an extended period of time.
As an intern, you will stay with and be mentored by an existing full-time missionary serving at PCA. You will have the opportunity to learn and experience what it is to be a missionary for Christ living abroad. You will participate in working with children at Palacaguina Christian Academy school teaching English and building into the community.
Frequently Asked Questions about being a Missionary intern at PCA
How much do I need to raise to be a missionary intern at PCA
- 3-months: $2,000 + $2,250 = $4,250
- Travel + Monthly (3)
- 6-months: $2,000 + $4,500 + $1,000 = $7,500
- Travel + Monthly (6) + Visa Trip
Where would I stay?
- You will stay in our missions home on the property in a group room. Depending on the number of current interns or missions teams in country, this may or may not be private.
What would I do as a missionary intern?
- You will assist our current full-time missionaries in their duties and ministries both at the school and in the community.
How long do I serve?
- We have both 3-month and 6-month options available. The 6-month option will require an additional trip mid-way through your internship to reset your 90-day travel visa to either the US or Costa Rica.